Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Despicable Me Minions

So... I've been pretty adamant about not selling cake pops (too much pressure and whatnot). But I broke. I think because I'm going broke. Haha, kidding.

My very first order is for a 2nd birthday party - he loves the minions from Despicable Me!

I made two versions. After thinking about it, icing does not dry well on cake pops. So if I wanted to wrap these, I had to nix that idea. Also, licorice for hair just didn't look as cute. Other than that, both versions are pretty much the same.

Everyone is loving the "G" on the overalls. DTM. It's just how I roll.

These also took a tumble off the counter. Thanks Noah! LOL, I love him.


UPDATE:
Here's the completed order for the minions! (This isn't all 40 cake pops, I think it's about 25).


No comments:

Post a Comment