Supplies I used:
- Green, pink and blue candy melts
- Royal icing eyes
- Green, red and blue edible ink pens
- Shape cake in to stars. You can use a cookie cutter but I like to freehand shape. Freeze to firm up.
- Melt each candy color and dip the lollipop stick. Let dry completely. Dip the cake pop and attach the eyes. Let dry. Repeat for all colors.
- Once dry, use the coordinating edible ink pen to draw the eyebrows and eyelashes (on the pink star). Use the red edible ink pen to draw the smiles.