Supplies I used:
- White, orange, green and yellow candy melts
- Fondant (ears)
- Black candy color
- White and black confetti sprinkles (eyes and teeth)
- Black rainbow chip sprinkle (nose)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape the cake balls like Goofy's face. Shape his hat with cake (you can also use candy - Tootsie Rolls, Starburst, etc.)
- Shape ears out of fondant and set aside. I made marshmallow fondant and it worked great. Dye with black coloring. You can also use candy here.
- Melt white candy and add black candy to get desired color. Dip a lollipop stick and insert in head shaped cake. Let dry completely. Dip cake pop in black candy and let dry.
- Melt yellow and green candy to match the color of the hat. Dip the hat shaped piece and set aside to dry.
- Melt white and orange candy to make peach. Using a toothpick, fill in the snout part of the face. Attach a black rainbow sprinkle for the nose.
- Use a toothpick to dab melted candy and attach the white confetti sprinkles for the eyes. Dab the bottom of the white confetti sprinkle and attach the black confetti sprinkle to create pupils. Dab one side of the face and attach a fondant ear, hold in to secure. Repeat on the other side. Attach the hat to the top of the head.
- Use a black edible ink pen to draw a rim on the hat and a smile.
- Break two white confetti sprinkles to create a straight edge. Dip in peach candy and attach teeth.