Peppa, George, Mommy Pig & Daddy Pig are all the same with small detail changes. Peppa and George are the exact same. I think a way to differentiate them would be to add on some clothes (printed on cardstock?) or their Teddy or Mr Dinosaur toys.
Stuff I used:
- Pink candy melts
- Pretz (broken in to small pieces, abuot 1/4" for the ears)
- Royal icing eyes
- Pink mini confetti sprinkles
- Black, brown and pink edible ink pens
For Peppa & George- Shape cake balls into ovals and shape out a snout. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt pink candy in bowl. Dip a lollipop stick and insert in the bottom of a cake ball. Insert two pieces of Pretz at the top of the cake ball for the ears. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, dip the entire cake ball in the pink candy. Shake off the excess. Before the candy dries, place two eyes at the top of the pop (I align with the ears) and two pink mini confetti on the sides for the cheeks. Let dry completely.
- Let the cake pops come to room temperature and use the pink edible pen to draw two nostrils and a smile.
For Mommy Pig
- Same as Peppa/George but also draw on eyelashes with the black edible pen.
For Daddy Pig- Same as Peppa/George but also draw on glasses with the black edible pen (I used a toothpick to outline and then draw - my freehand is terrible).
- Use the brown edible pen to draw on his whiskers. It's hard to see in this photo but it's all in the details!