Supplies I used:
- Blue, pink, red and white candy melts
- Jumbo confetti sprinkles (any color, broken in half for ears)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake, using the template above as a reference. Freeze to firm up.
- Melt blue candy. Insert lollipop stick. Attach ears on both sides. Let dry completely.
- Pipe blue hair using the template above, on wax paper. Let dry.
- Dip the cake pop in blue candy and attach the hair.
- Melt white candy and circles for the eyes. You can use the template as an outline OR use white confetti sprinkles.
- Melt red candy and pipe the mouth, let dry. You can skip this step and use a red edible ink pen to draw on at the end.
- Melt pink candy. Use a toothpick to fill in the face and inner ear. Attach the eyes and mouth.
- Once dry, use a black edible ink pen to outline the eyes, draw nostrils, and outline the mouth.