Monday, March 5, 2012

Mr Potato Head



What I used:
- Peanut butter and orange candy melts
- White chocolate chips (nose)
- Pink jumbo confetti sprinkles (broken in half, for ears)
- Black licorice (mustache)
- Blue plain M&Ms (shoes)
- Red jimmie sprinkles (mouth)
- White mini confetti sprinkles (eyes and teeth)
- Lollipop sticks (cut in to 1.5" pieces, for arms)
- Brown M&Ms (hat)

Directions:
I followed the directions on Bakerella's site for this one also. Some differences:
- I dipped a white chocolate chip in to orange candy for his nose (DTM at its finest). Poke a toothpick in to the bottom of the chip, dip and stick in Styrofoam to dry.
- I used a brown M&M instead of a Junior Mint because that's all I had. I would've preferred to use a Junior Mint as the size proportion is better looking.
- I didn't have black sunflower seeds so I cut a small piece of licorice into half, then in half again, to make four strips for his mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment