I've made Rebecca Rabbit before, but just to keep my blog consistent (and my OCD happy), I'll briefly recap.
Stuff I used:
- White and yellow candy melts
- Pretz (broken in to 1.5-2" pieces for the ears)
- Royal icing eyes
- Pink rainbow chip sprinkle (nose)
- Pink mini confetti sprinkles (cheeks)- Pink edible pen
- Roll cake in to a cone. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt white candy in a bowl. Add a few yellow wafers to create a cream colored candy. Dip a lollipop stick and insert in the cake cone. Dip Pretz pieces and set aside to dry. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, dip the cake pop. Shake off the excess. Insert the dipped Pretz ears. Before the candy dries, position the eyes, nose and cheeks.
- Let the pop come down to room temperature and draw on the smile with a pink edible pen.