What I used:
- Yellow, green and white candy melts
- Glico Pretz (antenna)
- Mini brown M&Ms (mouth)
- Black edible pen
- Start by shaping your cake balls in to semi-flat ovals. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt yellow candy melts and add a few green candy melts until you get the desired color.
- Break the Pretz into about 1.5" pieces and dip in to your melted candy, place on wax paper to dry. Put some yellow green candy in a ziplock bag. Pipe ears on wax paper (two per alien pop), freeze or refrigerate to dry.
- Melt white candy in a ziplock bag. Pipe eyes on wax paper (three eyes per alien pop), freeze or refrigerate to dry.
- Dip a lollipop stick and stick in to oval cake balls. Return to fridge to dry.
- Before you dip the cake pops, poke a hole at the top of the head where the antenna will be inserted (makes it easier and less likely to destroy the shape of your cake pop). Dip in the yellow green melted candy. Shake off excess.
- Before the candy dries, shove in the antenna. Add the three eyes, mini M&M and ears. If the candy melts before you can do all of this, dab some candy on the pop and hold in place to dry.
- Draw on pupils for each eye.