Supplies I used:
- White candy melts
- Yellow Starburst (beak)
- White jimmie sprinkles (hair)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake ball by squeezing in the sides a little to create the mouth area. Freeze to firm up.
- Melt yellow Starburst in the microwave for 10sec. Pinch a small piece off and shape the beak. Set aside.
- Melt white candy. Insert the lollipop stick and let dry completely. If you want to pipe the hair (like I did above), pipe white candy on wax paper and let dry.
- Dip the cake pop in white candy. Attach hair (piped or jimmies) to the top of the cake pop.
- Use a toothpick to dab candy to the front and attach the beak.
- Use a black edible ink pen to draw eyes and eyebrows.