Stuff I used:
- White candy melts
- Pretz (broken in to 1/4" pieces for the ears)
- Royal icing eyes
- Pink rainbow chip sprinkle (nose)
- Pink mini confetti sprinkles (cheeks)
- Pink edible pen
- Roll cake in to an oval. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt white candy in a bowl. Dip a lollipop stick and insert in the cake cone. Dip Pretz pieces and insert ears. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, dip the cake pop. Shake off the excess. Before the candy dries, position the eyes, nose and cheeks.
- Let the pop come down to room temperature and draw on the smile with a pink edible pen.