Thursday, March 29, 2012
Hello Kitty Faces
My brother's girlfriend, Yie, turned 24 recently. She loves Hello Kitty, so I decided to make her some cake pops as part of her gift. Instead of just plain faces, I made a bunch of different ones.
Same directions as the previous post for Hello Kitty cake pops except, instead of using nonpareils for the eyes, I drew them to make them more oval.
Stuff I Used:
- White candy melts
- Jumbo heart sprinkles (bow)
- Red mini M&Ms (bow)
- Yellow rainbow chip sprinkles (nose)
- Pink heart sprinkles (eyes)
- White chocolate chips (ears)
- Black edible ink pen
To make the different faces:
- WINK: use a toothpick to outline on a U shape for one eye and trace with a black edible pen.
- LOVE: use a toothpick to dab melted chocolate and attach two small pink hearts.
- MAD: use a toothpick to outline eyelashes in a sideways V shape and trace with a black edible pen.
- NERD: use a toothpick to outline the glasses and trans with a black edible pen.
Posted by vypassetti cake pops