Supplies I used:
- Peanut butter, white and orange candy melts
- White confetti sprinkles (eyes)
- Pink confetti sprinkles (cheeks)
- Peach jumbo confetti sprinkles (ears)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake in to flattened circles. Freeze to firm up.
- Melt peanut butter candy. Insert lollipop stick and let dry completely. Dip cake pop in candy and insert peach jumbo confetti (broken in half) to each side for ears and let dry.
- Melt white and orange candy to create peach. Use a toothpick to fill in the face. Attach eyes and cheeks. Let dry.
- Use a black edible ink pen to draw pupils and outline the eyes. Draw a small circle for the nose.