Supplies I used:
- White candy melts
- Pink jumbo heart sprinkles (bow)
- Orange mini M&M (bow)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake in to a ball. Freeze to firm up.
- Melt white candy. Insert lollipop stick and let dry completely.
- Pipe ears (use a picture for reference or print a picture and trace), let dry. Set aside.
- Dip cake pop and attach dried ears to each side.
- Use a toothpick to dab and attach the orange mini M&M to the jumbo hearts to create the bow. Dab the cake pop and attach.
- Use a black edible ink pen to draw on the eyes and nose. Draw spots all over the ears.