What I used:
- Dark cocoa, light cocoa, pink and white candy melts
- Jumbo star sprinkles
- Mini confetti sprinkles
- Black edible ink pen
- Start by shaping your cake balls in to ovals. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt dark cocoa candy melts in a bowl or cup. Dip the stars about 3/4 of the way and put on wax paper to dry (three per cake pop).
- Melt pink candy melts in a ziplock bag. Pipe ears on to wax paper and let dry.
- Melt white candy melts in a ziplock bag. Pipe eyes on to wax paper and let dry.
- Melt light cocoa candy melts in a cup deep enough to submerge the cake pop. Dip lollipop stick and push in to the cake oval a little from the middle. Dip two confetti sprinkles in candy and push in to the front of the cake (away from the lollipop stick) for the snout. Refrigerate to dry.
- Once dry, dip the cake pop in light cocoa candy. Shake off excess. Push in dipped stars at the back of the cake pop. Let it dry completely.
- Melt pink candy in a bowl and dip the front of the cake pop (with the nostrils) to create his mouth. Shake off excess. Let it dry completely.
- Once dry, attach the ears and eyes by dabbing candy and pushing the pieces on to dry.
- Draw on pupils and smile with edible ink pen.