Supplies I used:
- Peanut butter candy melts
- Fondant (ears)
- Black candy or icing color (ears)
- Black rainbow chip sprinkle (nose)
- White and black confetti sprinkles (eyes)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake like Pluto's face. Freeze to firm.
- Melt peanut butter candy. Insert a lollipop stick and let dry completely. Dip cake pop in candy. Attach a black rainbow chip sprinkle for the nose and let dry.
- Shape fondant ears and set aside. Dye with black color if needed.
- Using a toothpick, dab with candy and attach white confetti sprinkles for the eyes. Dab the bottom of the white confetti sprinkle and attach the black confetti sprinkles. Dab one side of the head and hold a fondant ear in place. Repeat on the other side.
- Use a black edible ink pen to draw a smile.
I forgot to include his whiskers when I originally made this cake pop. You can easily add chocolate jimmie sprinkles or cut black licorice and attach by dabbing with candy and holding in place.