Supplies I used:
- White candy melts
- Black candy color
- Candy corn (hair)
- Yellow Starburst (beak)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake in to ovals. Freeze to firm up. Trim three or four pieces of candy corn for the hair by cutting the bottom off.
- Melt white candy and add black candy color. Insert a lollipop stick and attach hair using melted candy. Let dry completely. Dip the cake pop in black candy and let dry.
- Pipe white candy in to circles for the eyes on wax paper, let dry. Cut the top off to create a straight edge on top.
- Melt yellow Starburst in the microwave for 10sec. Shape the beak. Set aside.
- Use a toothpick to dab the front to attach the eyes and beak.
- Use a black edible ink pen to draw pupil and sad face on the beak.