Stuff I used:
- Light cocoa candy melts
- Jumbo heart sprinkles (ears)
- Royal icing eyes
- Pink mini confetti sprinkles (cheeks)
- Black rainbow chip sprinkle (nose)
- Black edible pen
- Roll cake in to an oval. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt light cocoa candy in a bowl. Dip a lollipop stick and insert in the cake ball. Dip jumbo heart sprinkles upside down (so the point is not dipped) and insert ears. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, dip the cake pop. Shake off the excess. Before the candy dries, position the eyes, cheeks and nose.
- Let the pop come down to room temperature and draw on the smile with a black edible pen.