Supplies I used:
- White candy melts
- Black licorice (hair and ears)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake in to an oval. Squeeze in the sides a little to create the mouth area. Freeze to firm up.
- Cut black licorice to create the ears and hair. Set aside.
- Melt white candy. Insert lollipop stick and let dry completely. Dip the cake pop in white candy. Attach the ears (as pictured above, classic Pochacco has one up, one to the side). Attach the hair.
- Once dry, use a black edible pen to draw the eyes and nose.