- Green candy melts
- White jumbo nonpareils (eyes)
- White jimmie sprinkles (teeth)
- Shape cake in to an oval. Taper one side for his eyes (use a photo for reference). Use a lollipop stick to kind of make an indentation where his mouth would be. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt green candy in a bowl. Dip a lollipop stick and push in to the cake ball. Using another lollipop stick, poke two nostrils in the front of the pop. Let dry completely.
- Dip cake pop in green candy. Shake off the excess. Before it dries, add two jumbo nonpareils for the eyes. Add white jimmies to the mouth. If it dries before you finish, dab candy to complete his smile. If the nostrils aren't visible, use a toothpick to remove some of the candy. Let dry.
- Draw pupils with black edible ink pen.