Supplies I used:
- White, orange and yellow candy melts
- Black candy color
- White and black confetti sprinkles (eyes)
- Pink confetti sprinkles (nostrils)
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape the cake to resemble the head (bell shaped). Shape the bow. Freeze to firm up.
- Melt white candy and color with black candy color. Insert a lollipop stick and let dry. Dip the cake pop and let dry completely.
- Melt yellow candy and dip the bow. Set aside to dry.
- Melt white and orange candy color to create peach. Use a toothpick to fill in the mouth area. Let dry.
- Use a toothpick and dab for the eyes, attach white confetti sprinkles. Dab the bottom of the white confetti sprinkles and attach the black confetti sprinkles to create pupils. Dab the front of the cake pop and attach the pink confetti sprinkles to create nostriles. Dab the top of the head and attach the bow, hold in place to dry.
- Once dry, use a black edible ink pen to draw a smile.