What I used:
- White, orange, lavender candy melts
- Mini confetti sprinkles (ears)
- Mini rainbow chips (nose)
- Black edible ink pen
- Start by breaking your cake balls in half. Shape one in to a ball and smash to make a flat disc. Shape the other in to a pear. Freeze for 15min and move to the fridge.
- Melt orange and white candy to get peach. Dip the mini confetti sprinkles (any color) and push in to the side of the pear shaped cake. Dip a mini rainbow chip and push in to position the nose. Let dry.
- Dip the pear shaped cake in to the peach candy. Let dry. Remove from the lollipop stick.
- Melt white candy in a bowl. Pre-poke a hole in the middle of each disc of cake. Throw in the white candy, cover with candy using a spoon. Use the lollipop stick to fish out, shake off excess quickly to avoid breaking. Before the candy dries, put the peach cover pear cake back on the stick so that it's touching the disc. Hold upside down for a few seconds so that the pieces dry together. Use the spoon to push the disc up if it slides down too much. Let dry completely.
- Melt lavender candy in a bowl. Use the back of a spoon to make the helmet. Dab over the ears and cover the back of the head completely. Let dry.
- Dab candy and position eyes. Let dry.
- Draw pupils, eyebrows, mouth and his chin swirl.