Supplies I used:
- White and blue candy melts
- Pink mini hearts (bow)
- Pink mini confetti sprinkle (bow)
- Yellow rainbow chip sprinkle (nose)
- Orange confetti sprinkles (feet)
- Jumbo heart sprinkle (broken in half, arms)
- White M&M (hat)
- Black and pink edible ink pen
- Shape cake to an oval and flatten one end. Freeze to firm up.
- Melt blue candy. Insert the lollipop stick and arms on each side. Let dry completely. Dip the cake pop in blue candy and attach the yellow rainbow chip for the nose. Attach the white M&M off to one side. Let dry.
- Melt white candy. Use a toothpick to fill in the belly. Attach the orange confetti sprinkles at the bottom for the feet. Assemble the bow and attach. Use a toothpick to dab and attach if the candy has already set.
- Use a black edible ink pen to draw the eyes. Use a pink edible pen to draw a rim around the M&M.