Supplies I used:
- White and red candy melts
- Candy corn (ears)
- Yellow rainbow chip confetti (nose)
- Yellow daisy sprinkle
- Black edible ink pen
- Shape cake in to an oval. Freeze to firm up. Trim candy corn at the bottom for the ears. Trim the side of each candy corn to create one straight edge. Set aside.
- Melt red candy. Insert a lollipop stick. Dip the candy corn and let dry. Dip the cake pop in red candy and attach the candy corn. Let dry. Use a toothpick to dab red in the center of the yellow daisy. Set aside.
- Melt white candy. Use a toothpick to fill in the face. Attach a yellow rainbow chip sprinkle for the nose.
- Dab the side of one ear and attach the daisy.
- Once dry, use a black edible ink pen to draw the eyes and smile.